"Boulevard of Broken Dreams" was originally written in 1933 and appeared in the 1934 film "Moulin Rouge". Recorded by several acts throughout music history (including Bing Crosby and Nat King Cole), this Latin-tinged version by Tony Bennett is considered to be the definitive version of the song and was one of his first hits in 1952.
"Jen and the Generation Gap" is a unique band that joins the talents of a couple generations of musicians into a tight-knit rock and soul act from Haslett, Michigan. When band locks into its groove, all notions of novelty are quickly dismissed; you will feel relief that the future of rock and soul is in good hands.
• Jen Barnett -- Vocals (8th grade)
• Drew Barnett - Trumpet (11th grade)
• Bobby Berry -- Saxophone (12th grade)
• Nik Buchholz -- Trumpet (10th grade)
• Pat Venta - Guitar
• William Lindow - Keyboards
• Steve Sneed - Bass guitar, castanets, shaker
• Dave Sneed -- Drums